Sunday 19 April 2015

AIESEC!

Well, after a long time, I start to write a post in this blog again about AIESEC.

AIESEC is the international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership. I don't know why, but I have a big desire to join the GYAP (Global Youth Ambassador Participant) program, especially exchange in China.


I had done my administration register last year and local interview last month. I PASSED MY INTERVIEW. (Okay, it is a rare thing of my life. I ever failed interview for few times).

The next step is looking for the project. In this thing, I have problems: time and money. I would like to exchange in this summer, but the project will start on May or June, before my final exam. This program needs 4-6 weeks and I have a job to do until this July.

About money, for going to China, it needs not small amount of money. (Oh ya, FYI, AIESEC program is not free, but the experience in AIESEC is priceless). I must generate more money and looking for sponsorship or donator to help me reaching my dream. I know money is not everything, but everything needs money.


I contacted to the previous EP, but until now he does not give any feedback. I hope these problems can be solved soon. I also hope my dreams will come true. If I cannot join it in this year, then I will try for the next year project to be a global citizen.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment